Steve was helping the girls get dressed on Saturday and he was frustrated because he couldn't tell where all the clothes were and what still fit Sienna or Alyssa. We were organized at one point in time with their clothes in the right sizes, but then it just got out of hand. So the most part of the morning and early afternoon was spent sorting out clothes in their correct sizes/seasons. It was a horrible project, at least in my mind...I hate doing that sort of thing. Steve is so good at organizing things. If we need any closet or pantry organized he's the man to do it. His dresser drawer is just so perfect and everything has it's place where as my drawers are just a mess and no organization. Anyway, now it being Monday morning and getting the girls dressed for the day I couldn't help but think how nice it was to have all the clothes organized...THANKS STEVE! Anyway, now you can see how exciting our Saturdays are : ).
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That's such a pain with two kids for me, I can't imagine throwing in another set of clothes! Hopefully it can stay organized for a while from all your hard work! That's my problem....they grow so fast!
Lucky you... I wish Justin was organized too. I already have trouble dealing with Nolan and Justin's clothes, and Justin is an adult! How will I handle more kids?
I love to organize too! Go Steve!
Post a Comment