Thursday, December 18, 2008

snowman time




So we had the first big snow storm on Saturday and decided it was time to test our snowman skills. The snow was way to fluffy to even stick together so Steve & Sienna managed to make a snowman about the size of a Barbie. Maybe next time we will get one a little bigger : ). They had so much fun.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

That is so cute! I love the mini snowman, Sienna looks so proud!

Brianne said...

That little snowman is darling!! I think it's even cuter than the big ones. Way to go Sienna.

Also your temple square picture is cute. I love how McKenzie looks like she can't move in the darling pink outfit!

Monica said...

That is so cute! I love the little bottons and everything. Not to worry - they'll get their chance to build a big one.

Natalie said...

That is the cutest snowman I have ever seen! She did a great job.

Justin and Kenzee said...

It might be small, but it's cute!

Liz Hall said...

That's such a cute snowman. We got your Christmas card, thank you, it's very sweet!

Aceneth Warner said...

I love the snow man, maybe today after the snow storm, you can make another one a bigger one.

Holly said...

I love your blog how it is set up. The colors and pictures are so great. Your family is beautiful.