Thursday, March 26, 2009

When I get married....

So a couple days ago Sienna asked me, "Mom, when I get married will I still see Alyssa?" I thought that was so funny for her to ask a question like that, after all she is only 4. Anyway, I told her she would because she and Alyssa are just like my sisters, Aunt Sarah, Julia, and Rachel and that we see them a lot. She seemed to feel much better about the whole thing. She and Alyssa really have become best of friends and do everything together. Although it did get me thinking of how close my sisters and I were growing up and it does change once you get older, but there really is nothing like talking on the phone with my sisters and I know that never will change : ).

3 comments:

Justin and Kenzee said...

Sisters are the best! Your girls are so lucky to have each other. Your last post is so funny! I'm sure it was a little scary too, but that picture of Alyssa with the tape is hilarious. Sienna is such a good doctor!

Iris said...

Awhhhh....that's so cute! It makes me want to call my sister and plan something with her because we haven't done something for quite some time......you have adorable kids....

john and amber said...

That is so cute. It is so fun to have sisters!!