So we had a little Birthday party at Fat Cats. We had a great time bowling and loved the food. After we were done we played all the games. A few Jazz players came to Fat Cats as well right after we were done bowling to celebrate Roni Prices B-day which is today. They ended up bowling on our lanes. While my sister-in-law was cleaning things up she asked them if she could get a picture of her little boy with Kyle Korver and Roni Price. I really wanted to ask to get a picture of him too, but I didn't want to bug them, but I thought if I didn't do it now I would regret it. I love to have kids and have them as an excuse so that's what I did...I grabbed Sienna and her cousin Kami and asked if we could have a picture with the girls. As you can see Sienna is trying to get as far away as possible...silly girl...any girl would love to be that close to him and here my little Sienna is just the opposite, although I don't blame her, we tell her all the time to not talk to strangers and here I am having her take a picture with a stranger. Anyway, just thought it was kind of cool to see them so close.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How fun! I'm not usually one to get "star struck," but I would have definitely been excited to see Kyle Korver and the Jazz players! Kirsten, you should have hopped in the picture, too. ;)
Love that look Sienna is making in the picture. So cute!! How fun she was able to get a picture with Kyle Korver...the cutest of the Jazz players! Way to be brave Kirsten and ask for a photo!
Post a Comment