
So Makenzie has this thing for make-up and she has to get into it and destroy everything. I finally started putting the bag up in my closet on the high shelf because that way she can't find an object tall enough to climb to get to it. I was careless yesterday and left the bag on my dresser, which was still high. She comes out of my bedroom looking like this. She was also crying because she realized that she had done something VERY BAD! I think she used up all of my mascera on her hands.



5 comments:
Love it! This girl is full of personality! I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time but those pictures and the memory will make you laugh forever!
Glad to hear the dentist appointment went well. I'm taking Nolan soon... hope it goes as smoothly as your visit. You definitely have your hands full with Mackenzie and make-up. I bet you were so frustrated!
Haha ... How cute is that? :D
Oh, you will love those pictures down the road!
That is going to be your favorite picture one day. I have one just like it, but it is my boy doing the makeup on Jessica. When she asks what age she can wear makeup, just show her that picture.
Post a Comment