So today was Sienna's first day of 1st grade...how time flies. It really just seems like yesterday that Steve and I took her home from the hospital and here she is in all day school. It's weird to think that she will be gone all day long. Amazingly enough I managed not to cry...that was last night thinking about it. She's growing up so fast! I think Alyssa misses her the most. They are such good friends and always love playing together. Maybe Makenzie will start to play better with Alyssa...we'll see.
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Sienna is growing up into such a cute young lady. Time does fly by! I'm so glad that she enjoyed her first day of 1st grade.
I love that blue striped outfit on Cooper. What a cutie!
I can't believe Sienna asked Steve who you were in the scrapbook. Too funny! Don't worry, I see you smile plenty around your kids! :)
Wow. 1st grade. They do grow up fast. Nice blog.
That's a cute outfit. Can't believe how much time flies...
She is so sweet and well behaved at school. You should be proud of her. She is such an adorable little girl.
Post a Comment