
So little Makenzie has a thing for keys...she LOVES them. Since she loves them so much she will find anyway possible to get them. Well, a couple weeks ago we had lost the car keys because she had taken them and we were using the spare. We had a little miscommunication and Steve assumed I had the real keys and he locked the house door on our way to a bball game. We get home and realize that we are locked out. We grab a neighbor because he has said he's pretty good at breaking into houses. Between two neighbors they just couldn't get in. We call a lock smith and I never thought they would turn you away or say wait until the next day, but that's just what happened to us. It was a Saturday night and we obviously needed to get into our house. So between the four men they decided to break the door knob off, which actually ended up being cheaper then having the lock smith come out. To say the least it was an interesting night. I'm glad we have such great neighbors.



2 comments:
I had to have my soon-to-be brother-in-law break into my car when Shem and I were engaged. Those skills can be very handy!
crazy! I'm glad you were able to get in. We locked ourselves out twice in the same month a few years ago...the locksmith had to come and save the day.
Post a Comment