Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Finished 2010 Book

I just finished my 2010 family book. Digital scrapbooking is one of my hobbies. I only wish I had more time to learn new things that photoshop has to offer. Here are a few pages I've done:






8 comments:

Tobi said...

So cute! I totally want to learn how to do that (both digital scrapbooking and getting anything done with four kids!).

Brianne said...

Those are adorable. I especially love the Cinderella park page. I'm jealous you're done with 2010...I've got about 10 of my 100 done...so not even close!

Brianne said...

By the way....I just read a little bit on that Cinderella page and it looks like your apostrophe's (') were changed to ?'s in that font...just FYI before you publish it!

Justin and Kenzee said...

Wow, you've been busy! I love your pages. I don't know how you manage to even have a hobby with 4 little kiddos. I'm waiting to learn to digital scrap because I know I wouldn't be very patient when my kids interrupt. Some day.

Juliana said...

Way to go Kirsten! Love it!

john and amber said...

Way cute, Kirsten! I love the Valentine page.

Tami said...

Wow! This is wonderful! You are so talented!

Laura said...

Cute pages Kirsten, you inspired me to get it in gear and finish my book barely in time for the deadline last night! It feels good to be done with it.