So I was trying to take a picture of out little Cooper this weekend because he is officially crawling, but when I took the picture Cooper was totally fuzzy...never had this problem before. I just can't have a camera that doesn't take good pictures. I never really liked this camera so now I have a good excuse to go buy a new one. Do any of you have any suggestions on a good camera, but not too expensive. I would love to get a really nice one, but I'm not ready to buy one with still having little kids that could ruin it. Anyway, I would love any of your suggestions : ).



6 comments:
how much do you want to spend?
don't be afraid of nice cameras! I would totally recommend going with a DSLR over a point and shoot -- especially with kids. The INSTANT shutter is what you need to catch those moments, and point and shoots have a delay that usually makes you miss the moment -- or it's blurry.
Canon Rebel is a good one to start out with...check Costco or Sam's club and see what kind of packages they offer. They are usually pretty good prices.
I agree with Shari ... get the DSLR and you won't miss a moment. The Canon Rebel is great. I've had it before and I liked it. I upgraded to the D series like a year ago. I have a good, easy to use, point and shoot too Canon SD1300 IS. I got a Costco. Amazon.com is a great place to buy cameras too. Great reviews so you can decide what works better for you. I am a Canon person but Jill bought a Nikon point and shoot and seems that she likes it a lot. Call me if you need some help.
We have a Nikon and love it. We got a great deal the day after thanksgiving!!
I remembered Becky Higgins recommending a camera this is the point and shoot she has:
http://astore.amazon.com/beckhigg-20/detail/B0035FZJKS
I agree with the others that you would love a DSLR, I got the Nikkon 5000 a few years ago and LOVE it.
here is a website for comparing digital cameras:
http://www.dpreview.com/
good luck!
Yea for Cooper crawling! Such a handsome little guy. Too bad you weren't able to get a clear picture of him.
I don't love my camera, so I don't have any good recommendations. I feel the same way as you...I want a nice one, but not sure if it's really worth it to truck around, and with kids. Hope you find a good one!
Well there's your problem. You have the dial set to the "Ghost Baby". "landscape" or "portrait" is more appropriate :)
Post a Comment