Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A scrapbook pages










I'm really trying to get back into my creative side and scrapbook again. I've kind of taken the summer off, which is foolish because I think that's when I take the most pictures with all the summer activities. I haven't even started our Hawaii trip so I guess I better get going. Cooper has now turned 1 years old and normally I would be able to send the pages to be printed by now, but I'm only to about when he was 7 months old....a couple months behind : ).

2 comments:

amber and john said...

So cute! I love the fireworks page!

It's hard to believe that Sienna is already 7. Happy Birthday Sienna!

Your Bear Lake trip pictures are so fun! I'm glad you guys had a good time, despite the wind.

Justin and Kenzee said...

What cute pages! And it looks like you had a great time at Bear Lake. How fun!