So lately my girls have been really good at saying no for everything. I was kind of sick of them never doing anything I asked and decided that I would start saying no to them like they always say to me. The rule of “no day” was every no they said I would say no back to them. Well when “no day” started the girls were amazing. They made their beds, cleaned their rooms, put their dishes away, did their homework, picked things up. I think they really realized that they did say no a lot. It was a fun day for both me and the girls.
Saturday, October 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I am SO doing this!!!
What a great idea! I'll have to try that too!
What a great idea! I love it!
Nice! You should make every day "No" day. I wonder if it would last. I'll have to remember this, though. I'll probably need it in the future. Right now my kids don't say no too much, they just dawdle and take 10 minutes to do anything.
Post a Comment