Monday, January 30, 2012

Good thing there will be another boy!



Cooper is very much a boy. He loves to play with any ball and loves cars, but he wants to do what his sisters are doing. A couple Sundays ago the girls were getting their nails painted and he was so mad that he couldn't have his painted. I was going to just give in and just put some clear sparkle stuff, but Steve said he didn't even want to start that one : (. The other day the girls thought it would be fun to put their skirt on him and he thought it was funny too.


We just found out this last week that Baby #5 will be a boy. We are all excited. The night before we found out the girls all said they wanted another sister, but when they found out it was a boy they were so happy for Cooper and forgot all about wanting another girl.

4 comments:

Julie and Mitch Cox said...

Kirstin I had no idea you were expecting. I am so glad Cooper is going to have a brother they will have so much fun together. Cooper is such a such a cutie and I am so exited for you.

Justin and Kenzee said...

Yeah, I let Nolan paint his nails at a young women's activity thinking, "what's the harm?" He begged and begged thereafter and has just finally stopped asking. He still paints his nails with dry erase markers during church when he gets the chance. Smart not to start Cooper on painting nails! I'm so happy that you'll have a little brother for him!

Juliana said...

Congrats on baby boy! That'll be so fu for Cooper. He looks so old .. I guess I hadn't seen a picture of him for a while. Exciting times ..

Tobi said...

Cooper is the most handsome boy in a skirt I have ever seen! What a cute guy!