Friday, February 1, 2008

Craft Project


Alyssa went a little crazy on the glue. Between her taking the stickers off and putting them in her mouth and glueing everything it made an interesting cleanup : ).
Sienna so proud of her creationSienna and Alyssa love anything to do with glue and stickers. I figured since today was the first of February that we could make some Valentine boxes. Sienna is just too excited to get candy and Valentine cards in her mailbox.

5 comments:

Kiesha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kiesha said...

Look at you Super Mom! I may have to steal your idea. Riley tends to go crazy with the glue as well. Her preschool teacher has to remind her often to go easy on it. (I had to delete my first comment because I miss-spelled so many words it was embarassing).

Liz said...

You are so creative! Sienna's hair is really cute in this pic. Looks like they had a lot of fun.

Amy said...

What a fun idea! I can't believe it is already February! Your girls looked like they were having a great time and they were both so cute concentrating on their projects!

shari berry bo-berry said...

your girls are darling! when is baby #3 coming???