Friday, February 22, 2008

Three kids

So far things haven't been too bad with my three girls. The hard part is when Makenzie needs to nurse and she is really sleepy, which then seems to take twice as long to feed her, along with Sienna and Alyssa crawling all over me during the nursing process. It must look crazy to see two kids crawling all over me while trying to get a newborn to nurse and stay awake. It's been too much fun to see Sienna and Alyssa wanting to play with Makenzie. I think they will just be even more excited when Makenzie will smile and laugh with them. How I love my Garcia girls!

2 comments:

Liz said...

SO you named her Mackenzie! Cute.

shari berry bo-berry said...

I'm glad to hear that things are going good so far!!!! #3 so far is the easiest for me...I hope it is for you too!!