Thursday, March 13, 2008

Disney on Ice

Alyssa too busy pushing the stroller and missed the princesses
Sienna with her two Ariel dolls and too excited for the performance to start
Mom, Makenzie, and Sienna. We had Steve take Alyssa home with him to our cub scout meeting since she would have been too busy during and almost 2 hour concert. We had so much fun! Makenzie slept most of the time, which was nice.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That is just too cute that you took them to see the Princesses. I bet Steve wasn't too disappointed to go home early!

Kiesha said...

Riley and Sam are going to the show on Saturday with my Mom. I'm kinda sad not be there to see her reaction because I know she's going to be in awe! I'm still going to try to make it to your house between or before the wedding stuff I've have to go to on Saturday. I'll give you a call!

Unknown said...

We saw the princess show on Saturday and Courtney loved it too! She didn't move a muscle except she got off her chair and stood up when Cinderella came out. :) Glad Sienna got to talk to Cinderella! Too cute!

Cassie