We asked Sienna if she wanted to ride, but she said she would rather watch, but of course Alyssa was all over going on a ride. 
The same day we went to Liberty Park we hit the zoo as well. I always have so much fun at the zoo. I especially like the new ride. I was sad that we missed the bird show, so we will have to make sure we go again before the summer ends.


3 comments:
I can't believe Sienna would just "want to watch" the merry-go-round. Funny! We need to get Nolan to the zoo. Do you think he's too young?
Oh Sienna's hair looks so cute. It's funny how kids like to go on the merry go round so much, the zoo here has one and Bianca completely forgot about the animals, who needs them when you can ride the carousel all day!
How fun! We want to take Jaxon to the zoo...I bet your girls just loved all of the animals! Cute photos of the girls.
Post a Comment