Thursday, August 7, 2008

Car Crash


So, Steve was on his way to work Monday when a guy in a very large truck crashed into him : (. Thank goodness he wasn't hurt and was only going like 20 miles an hour, well Steve was going 20mph, but the truck guy was going like 40-50mph. We just found out that the car is a loss and they won't fix it : (. This was the car we were going to sale, I guess not anymore. Now we are just down to 2 cars again.

8 comments:

jethrojones said...

3 cars?! What did you need 3 cars for? I guess it was good to have a back-up for car accidents. :)

Chris and Cassie said...

I am glad he wasn't hurt! Maybe the other guys insurance will give you some compensation for the car...

shari berry bo-berry said...

I'm so glad he's OK! That is scary... I hope you guys will at least get what the car is worth!!!!

Steve and Kirsten said...

The three car thing was just temporary. We had to buy a van when Garcia #3 came and were planning on get rid of the Corolla, but one thing after the other kept coming up where we really couldn't sale the car so finally we are done with that car and in some ways this was much easier then trying to sale it. Strange how those things happen : ).

Brianne said...

I'm glad Steve is okay and that it all worked out. Car wrecks are no fun! Hope you guys are all doing well.

jethrojones said...

That is funny. Good thing it wasn't a car you wanted to keep.

Kim said...

I'm so glad Steve is okay! Sorry about the car, that stinks. Even if you have 2 other cars, it's still a loss. :( But atleast no one was hurt!

terrah said...

That's terrible! I hope the insurance company plays nice and you get some money out of it! I'm glad no one was hurt, although that must have been quite a shock.