Monday, August 18, 2008

Camping

We had a great weekend up in Fairview Canyon area with my family. It was a little cold, but we had so much fun. The girls loved the campfire and especially loved the trailer. Alyssa loved Julia & Tyler's dogs, but Sienna was terrified of them...they are so opposite of each other. I wish I could have gotten a cute picture of the dogs, but they would never sit still : ). Thanks Julia & Tyler for letting us stay up there...we had too much fun!

Makenzie and me right before sunset
Lets go Daddy! Alyssa seemed to like the ride...no worries Makenzie just had a picture taken and no ride : ).
The best part was trying to get the canoe out of the muddy area. Steve and Sienna got a little ride from Tyler.
Makenzie managed to poop out of three layers and had to have a cold bath. I was surprised that she didn't even cry with the water being poured on her.
Julia...the master cheif with her yummy pancakes!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Fun Camping! It seems like way too long since I've seen you! Hope to talk soon! Take care!

john and amber said...

I'm so glad you guys had a nice time camping, and were able to go before it gets too cold. Alyssa is such an adventurous little girl, I love it! Very fun pics!

Kiesha said...

Getting in a little more camping before the nights get too cold, eh? We haven't done as much as I'd like too this summer so we'll have to hit it hard next year. I love the "bathing" pic!