So we've been one of the many that has stayed up late watching the wonders of Michael Phelps and all the other amazing athletes late into the evening, which has been great. The one thing that will always remind me of these Olympics is little Alyssa insisting on staying up until midnight to watch the Olympics with us. I think it's crazy that she can stay up that late and still have a ton of energy. We are now trying to put her down early tonight (9:30 pm!) and she is just throwing a fit. These have been great Olympics and we've enjoyed having something to watch in the evening, but now Alyssa has got get back on her bedtime routine : ).
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Has she at least been sleepin' in for you? I let Riley stay up one night to watch some gymnastics and she slept in until 9 (Sam too) and I slept right along with them. I don't think I've gotten then whole family ready for the day before noon for the past couple of weeks! :)
p.s. What's your email address so I can send you info about the relay?
Hi Kirsten,
I like your blog. Your girls are adorable!!
Dayna
Post a Comment