So this is kind of a crazy question, but I'm wondering what type of shampoo people use. I used to buy the salon shampoo that's quite expensive a long time ago and loved it, but since then shampoo has been one of the costs I've cut. Lately I've noticed my hair just doesn't feel the same. I've been using Suave Biolage and Matrix (I know...I'm really cheep), but it's not doing it for me. So if anyone has the time to let me know what they use and why they like I would LOVE the input : ).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I've been using Suave too... maybe that's why my hair looks the way it does!
I use Pantene (sp?) I like it. Good luck on your quest for the right shampoo!
HA! I am glad I am not the only one with the same problem :) ... I started to use the brand Aveeno. You can buy it at places like WalMart. Good luck!!
I rotate between Dove, Pantene, and Garnier. I like them all, and there are usually $1 off coupons for them in the newspaper. I like Suave too, but it seems to strip my hair a little bit more and make it a little harder to style.
I used to use Dove from Costco and liked it. I also like pantene and they have good coupons. Right now, my hair stylist sister has been getting me good deals on Joico. Love that she moved back to SL.
I've always loved Aussie, they are the best for my hair. And it smells good too.
Post a Comment