Wednesday, November 18, 2009

snow fun




So this year seems to be our year to actually have the girls enjoy the snow. In years past they have hated to go out. I decided to buy the two older girls snow suits, but now the problem is that Makenzie wants to go out too. She amazingly enough still fits in her 0-9month snow suit.

4 comments:

allison garcia said...

Wow, I can't believe how much snow you guys got. We had nothing close to that. Looks like lots of fun! Its funny how as kids get older they start to like things that they used to dislike and vise versa.

Justin and Kenzee said...

Yeah, I bought myself some snow boots so that I can take Nolan out to play this year. I should stop fighting it and enjoy it too. That's great that Makenzie's old snow suit works.

john and amber said...

You changed your blog background- the black looks cute! I love the fun snow pics. I bet the girls loved Disney on Ice!

Holly said...

Your pictures are so fun. Kids can play for hours in the cold it's like they are immune to it. I wish as a mom I still was.