Crazy to think 9 years later we 4 kids...how time flies.

Our first date...I asked him first. It was a murder mystery game night with my sorority. Steve finally asked me out like 6 months later : ). Everyone knew I liked Steve, but Steve. We both hung out with the same friends so we were always together, but it wasn't until Steve asked me out to the Delta formal (fraternity's end of the year dance) that we officially started dating.

Our first date...I asked him first. It was a murder mystery game night with my sorority. Steve finally asked me out like 6 months later : ). Everyone knew I liked Steve, but Steve. We both hung out with the same friends so we were always together, but it wasn't until Steve asked me out to the Delta formal (fraternity's end of the year dance) that we officially started dating.






4 comments:
oh my word... I seriously didn't recognize you with that blonde blonde curly hair in the formal picture. You look so different! Congrats on 9 years! Justin and I were recently thinking of trying Sostanza, so I guess we'll have to go now that we have a good recommendation.
Congrats on 9 years! So cute! Is that my dress I lent you for the formal? I wish we could still trade clothes. You always look great!
Tobi-that is your dress...it was a great dress!
Congrats on 9 years!
Post a Comment