Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Such a big boy!

only a 1 day old







So Cooper just turned 1 a couple days ago...I can't believe how fast this last year has gone. We just love Cooper so much. He's all boy. He got a race car thing for his Birthday and he knows exactly what to do with it. He loves to play with it, but has a hard time because his sisters are always playing with it. This little guy just can't get enough of cars and balls. There really is such a difference between girls and boys.

3 comments:

Tobi said...

Happy Birthday Cooper! I was totally shocked when I saw the birthday cake. Has it really been a year?!?

Stephanie G. said...

Wow! I can't believe his is that big, and so cute. Our boys should get together and play! He is very handsome!

amber and john said...

Cute cake! And cute boy! :) Can't believe our little boys are already a year old. Where does the time go? Happy Birthday Cooper!

And, Happy Anniversary! Loved seeing your old pics from when you and Steve were dating. So fun! Your meals from Sustanza look yummy- we love that place too!