Thursday, March 15, 2012

5th Pregnancy

5th pregnancy leg...not a pretty sight!
4th pregnancy leg



When I was pregnant with Cooper about 20 weeks along I had this horrible varicose vein come. I thought it was so ugly and it was also very painful. I was lucky that it went away after I had him and it was only a blue vein that didn't pop out. I was hoping that with this pregnancy that it wouldn't come back. The vein not only came back, but decided to explode on me! My right leg on the side just looks terrible...I look like a I have 60 year old legs! I'm hoping it will go away, but with how terrible it looks I'm really getting to think they may stay. The worst part isn't the way it looks as much as they feel. Anyway, other then the vein thing this pregnancy has been pretty easy. With Cooper I was so uncomfortable and my back hurt so much, but this time around it's been good so far.

3 comments:

Justin and Kenzee said...

Hopefully it won't give you further grief after this little guy comes. Hang in there! That doesn't sound fun at all.

Julie and Mitch Cox said...

I had the same problem with lanes pregnancy.
Topped off with a blood clotted right after deliverary. I feel for you. Hope that they aren't too painful.

john and amber said...

Ouch! You wear that vein in style though...you look amazing! Nobody would guess that you are having your 5th child. :)

Love the girls' hair for Dr. Seuss's week...so cute! And, Cooper's artwork is priceless!