We just had so much fun last week with Dr. Suess week. The literacy night was really fun with so many fun activities for all the kids. Even Cooper had his hair done too!
It seems like my boys went through a few weeks where they wanted to color all over themselves with markers. That's especially sad about the wall... hope it came off okay! I LOVE the Dr. Seuss hair. So cute! I've heard from others that literacy night was really fun.
4 comments:
It seems like my boys went through a few weeks where they wanted to color all over themselves with markers. That's especially sad about the wall... hope it came off okay!
I LOVE the Dr. Seuss hair. So cute! I've heard from others that literacy night was really fun.
Cute! How did you get their hair to stand up like that?!
I love their hair, so fun!
So cool! Love it! hope you are doing well .. :)
Post a Comment