Friday, June 1, 2012
Dance Pictures
These are some pictures from the girls dance recital that was a couple weeks ago. I'm so bad these daya about posting. Anytime I get on the computer all the kids seem to think they need to be right there by my side, which of course is very boring for them.
We have one week left until our little guy should come, but knowing my luck I will probably go past my due date : ).
Posted by
Steve and Kirsten
at
9:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
You got some great pictures. They look so beautiful! Usually it's hard to get good pictures during dance recitals... you must have a good camera. I heard that you hurt your back a few days ago. I hope you're feeling better and that your last week (give or take) of pregnancy goes smoothly. I'm excited to meet your new little guy!
I agree. What camera do you have and what program do you use to put the pictures together? Turned out great!
Post a Comment