Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Christmas Tree Decorating





This year our tree decorating was a little more challenging because Alyssa is so different then Sienna. Alyssa loves take ornaments off, while Sienna works hard at putting them on. Alyssa will also go right up to the tree and point her finger and say, "

No, no, no." Sometimes she will actually not touch the tree, but most often curiousity for her is too strong and she give in and removes the ornament, it really is quite funny to see. Everyday Sienna's favorite thing to do is put the lights on and then my job is to turn them off, I guess it's our little game. We had a good time putting it together. Another cute thing Alyssa does is when she sees a Santa hat anywhere she will say, "Ho, ho, ho." I just love Chirstmas time!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Looks like lots of fun at your house! Alyssa and Olivia will be good buddies I think! We struggle with keeping decorations where they go at our house too! I guess playing with the ornaments make Christmas fun for kids!