Thursday, December 27, 2007

Snow fun

Sienna's first time down was with Steve and they ended up falling off the sled. Needless to say they only went down once. She didn't cry, but she said she was all done. Right before we left we had Sienna go one more time which was a success. They went down nice and smooth, Sienna was so excited and told us it was fun.
Steve taking Alyssa down the hill

My sister Rachel watching Murphy (my parent's dog). She didn't want to go down because she was afraid to get wet...isn't that what happens when you go play in the snow? Gotta love Rachel.


Kirsten...7 1/2 months pregnant climbing up the hill after sledding down. I of course had to scream the whole way down. Then Steve and I went down together and he grabbed my legs, which are my breaks. Needless to say going down with Steve was a little faster then before and I think he may be deaf now : ).













2 comments:

Kiesha said...

Sounds like you guys had a blast this X-mas. Riley went sledding with her dad for a few hours and loved it. Sam also got a stroller and baby. It's funny how much they like to imitate mom isn't it. Happy New Years!

Ali Jones said...

Kirsten you crack me up. I hope that I can go sledding during my next pregnancy :)