Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Julia's Wedding

This is Julia & Tyler (my sister) on their wedding day. Our pictures didn't turn out as good due to the "mood" lighting : ). I can't wait to see the photographers pictures.
Me with my most favorite person in the whole world...isn't he cute!
Uncle Spencer letting Alyssa play with all the decorations up top. She loved all the snowflakes and lights that she could touch.
Sienna with her new pretty dress. Right before the wedding I went to Kid to Kid and found this dress and just couldn't pass it up. I had already bought another dress for the wedding, but this on was even better. Sienna said she felt like a princess, "just like Cinderella."
Rachel, Mom, Grandma Daines, Julia, Sarah, and me (in all my pregnant glory). Julia was kind enough to pick out an outfit for all of us that would actually work for my big belly.












1 comment:

Ali Jones said...

Kirsten
you look so good for only having 5 weeks left to go. I hope that i look that good when we have our next one.
Ali