Monday, January 21, 2008

Hiding candy

So I couldn't help myself when I was at the store and had to buy some Valentine candy...of course not chocolate. I love all gummy hearts, lips, etc. Anyway, we had some yesterday and I guess Alyssa loves it too. She took the package, which still had half the candy in it. She went into her little tent and was pulling out all of the candy hearts. She was trying to fit as many in her mouth and hand as possible. Next thing I knew she gave me an empty bag of candy hearts and maybe like 3 hearts that were all sticky and wet...yum. Well this morning she comes out of her little tent with her mouth filled with candy hearts and some in her hands, which was a surprise because I thought she had finished them yesterday. Sienna wanted some, but Alyssa said, "No." We then asked if there were anymore left and Alyssa replied with a very full mouth, "No, all gone." It really was quite funny to see...what a sneaky child. I guess she knows how to hide the good stuff for later. What a funny girl.

1 comment:

Jessica B said...

You had me laughing so hard, I can just see little Alyssa with her mouth full of candy. Hayden likes to shove as many Teddy Grahams in his mouth as he can. They are so funny at this age!