Today I was getting out all the baby clothing because I just realized we are now only a month away until Garcia #3 will be arriving. Sienna and Alyssa had fun playing with the pacifiers. Sienna asked to "play babies" and wanted to be put in the pack-n-play...what silly little girls. I also realized today after going through all the clothes that both Sienna and Alyssa were summer babies, so either this baby will be really cold or I think I will have to buy a few new outfits. Actually because Alyssa seemed to never keep anything in her diaper it's probably
a good excuse to buy some new clothes anyway.



2 comments:
Congratulations! You look great. I would offer some of Bianca's old clothes but my sister is having twin girls, so she gets first dibs.(:
Yea! Now you can count in days instead of months or weeks! I'll have to take a drive out to visit my Mom and come see the new baby in a couple months. Take care and don't get snowed in! Oh yeah, I was wondering where you got the template for your blog. I can't find one like it anywhere!
Post a Comment