Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Doctors appointment

Yesterday I had more normal prenatal appointment and this time I brought the girls with me. I was up on the table while the nurse was checking the heart beat with the ultrasound machine, meanwhile Alyssa helped herself to a bench and climbed up right next to the nurse. Once she heard the heart beat she started to move her hips back and forth, like she was dancing, we all started to laugh and Alyssa thought it was pretty funny too : ).

3 comments:

Ali Jones said...

How funny. Kirsten it was so good to see you the other day. We need to get together next time you are in the area.
Ali

ZJBrewCrew said...

That is so funny!!! You guys are so cute!! What a fun family!!

Kiesha said...

Hey Kirsten! I can't believe I didn't know you were prego! You little stinker! Hope your enjoying your new house. I'm envious although we (my hubby) is finally ready to approach that move as well. Talk to you later!
--Kiesha
p.s. our blog is www.bkrsbaldwin.blogspot.com