Sunday, May 11, 2008

Interesting colors

Hmmm...I'm not sure about this green.
Sienna always there to "help." Actually, Sienna is a pretty good painter considering her age. Her favorite part is to put on one of my shirts because she feels like it's Cinderella's dress.
Oh no...it reminds me of a neopolitan ice cream...what have I done!
Steve suggested a flower stencil and I made the room so much better and now I really like the room because it's something I have never done before. I usually paint a room with all the same color.

5 comments:

Jessica B said...

That room looks fabulous! You did such a great job and the stencil is just the right touch to finish the room. Love it!

Ali Jones said...

that looks darling! Do you want to come over to my place and paint???

john and amber said...

I LOVE it Kirsten! You did a great job, and the flowers were such a good idea by Steve. Love the colors together...it makes me want to have a girl! :)

Kim said...

I love the room! I think it's perfect! Great job!

shari berry bo-berry said...

SO CUTE! I love it. I love the colors!