So yesterday Steve bought a bunch of different mouse traps and put them in various places in the house. We were pretty sure that the mouse was still in the laundry room so we were hoping we would catch him soon (don't you love that I assume it's a boy). Yesterday all day Sienna kept asking to go in the laundry room. She would come up with the craziest reason of why she needed to go in...what a silly girl. Anyway, we blocked it off with a towel in hopes that it would not escape. Last night around 11:30 we checked the trap, it's one of those that has a hole that lets them in, but they can't escape, anyway, we looked in and he was in the trap...yipee! We are now hoping that he was the only mouse, but we will see. Today I did some major disinfecting in the laundry room and hope that I won't have to do it again : ).
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Congratulations on finding your mouse! It's kinda creepy to think about how he might have gotten in there in the first place. Email me: laura_whipple at yahoo and I'll invite you to my blog! You should upload more of your digital pages, I would love to see them.
Post a Comment