Sunday, May 18, 2008

A mouse...

So we're doing our typical watch the news/sports beat tonight and like always I'm almost asleep when Steve all the sudden says, "I think I just saw a mouse!" I of course was completely awake now...I was so scared to step anywhere. What scared me the most was how did it get in the house in the first place and are there more? I guess Steve saw it go into the laundry room and right now as I'm typing he is trying to get it. The only thing I helped with was to get his shoes (so if he needed to squish it he could - gross!) and I got a towell to cover the crack at the bottom. I didn't really think I was afraid of mice, but now that we have one I am more afraid then I thought. I'm glad I have a husband that isn't afraid. Does this mean we need to get a cat now?

2 comments:

Kim said...

I'm so sorry you have a mouse! We had mice at our last house. It was 30+ years old and we caught more than a few. I hated it! I would suggest not getting a cat. We got one for that same reason and he never caught a single one! Then we were just stuck with the cat. And the mice! Good luck! Hope you catch it.

Amy said...

Yuck! I hate mice! I am also not a fan of cats, so I would say NO to getting one! Good luck - I hope Steve didn't really have to squish it!