Monday, October 13, 2008

Crawling



Makenzie has officially started to crawl. She started this Saturday and was exactly 8 months old. She's so excited and now that she has mastered crawling she is moving right towards pulling herself up to furnisher and trying to walk/push whatever she is supporting herself with (slow down child!). She is just too fun and the girls are too excited. Now the girls will have to be that much better at putting away all their little toys off the floor.

9 comments:

Monica said...

She is so cute! But I agree, you don't want them to learn everything at once. That is the best part about the baby stage is watching them learn and discover everything.

Kiesha said...

Baby Mac is movin' and grovin' now eh? Mom's gonna have to be on her toes now! Although, I don't know how you've done it this far. 3 kids is so crazy!!! :)

TylerandJuliaBriggs said...

It was a long time coming though. She was trying so hard for so long. I'm sure she is very proud of herself for finally getting there. Now she finally knows what those chubby legs are for!

Justin and Kenzee said...

Wow... you already have 3 movers around the house. You and Steve must be VERY busy. Hey, tell Steve that Justin and I said congrats on the new calling. He'll do great!

Jessica B said...

It is so cute when they finally get coordinated enough to move their arms and legs at the right time so they can get around. It seems like hayden was rocking back and forth on his hands and knees for months before he finally figured it out. Good job Makenzie!

Liz Hall said...

What a sweet little face. I can't believe she is crawling already.

Chris and Cassie said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she is growing up so fast! Next thing you know she'll be going to Kindergarten! :)

Aceneth Warner said...

I hope you don't mind me posting a comment on your blog.
I love your steps and I love your pictures. Did you build your own packgorund? It looks great!

Kim said...

crawling? what? wasn't she just born? time flies! she's so cute!