So this last Monday for FHE we talked about the Holy Ghost and how it can be with us always after baptism and can also be with us before we are baptized. We were discussing when we are naughty that he can't be with us, but when we are good we can feel him near. Well today Alyssa was jumping on the couch and later took a nap. While she was napping Sienna told me that while Alyssa was jumping on the couch the Holy Ghost left her body, but now that she is asleep he is sleeping right by her. I never knew how much Sienna listens to us until she starts to talk about things throughout the day. Anyway, thought I would share.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I just found your blog. Super cute! You have such an adorable family!
That's so funny! Riley does that too. I really have to watch what I say because she remembers a whole lot more that I give her credit for.
Oh, and just a plug in for the relay...I sent you an email with my address to send the registration $. I wasn't sure how often you checked your mail so sorry if it seems like I'm nagging you. :)
That is so cute. It's amazing how much kids actually hear and take in!
What a funny story. That's one that will be fun to tell her when she's older and understands it more. Cute girls!
That's so sweet. Sienna is such a cute girl.
What a great story. I bet it's fun when you realize lessons from FHE are actually sinking in.
Post a Comment