It's been a long process, but we finally finished out the sod/sprinklers this weekend. We couldn't have finished it without all the family and neighbors that helped. It's so weird to see green out the window. Now the goal is to not kill it : ). Here are a few pictures of the process.
Steve out late in the wee hours of the night finishing the sprinkler heads. His goal was to get 6 sprinkler head a day.
Steve out late in the wee hours of the night finishing the sprinkler heads. His goal was to get 6 sprinkler head a day.







16 comments:
It looks great! I can't wait to see it.
Getting grass is such a great feeling, isn't it? I loved it. It made our house feel more like a home. It looks great from the pictures. I will have to take Carter for a walk and check it out in person.
By the way, you and Steve did a great job on your talks yesterday.
Looks great!
Looks great! The hard work paid off.
wow, it looks awesome! good work!
Looks so good! I want to come see your house! It looks beautiful.
that looks awesome. You guyes did a great job. It doesn't seem like that long ago when our kids were ruining their clothes in the topsoil pile.
p.s. you guys did a great job on your talks Sunday! Thanks!
that looks awesome. You guyes did a great job. It doesn't seem like that long ago when our kids were ruining their clothes in the topsoil pile.
p.s. you guys did a great job on your talks Sunday! Thanks!
Your landscaping turned out beautiful! Nothing to be worried about how it looks.Very professional.
Nice job.
How exciting! It looks so great... I can't wait to come by and see it!
Sod always seems to make a house 10 times as pretty! I'm sure if kids had their way, they'd "help" lay sod every week. Nolan loved being outside when we did ours.
congrats on the grass! it's seriously so much work, but it's worth it! it looks gorgeous! one of these days we're going to have to get together! hey, are you coming to playgroup on wednesday? my house at 11:00. :)
Lookin' good - and not just the grass either! :) It must be a great feeling to have that done. Hey, who did you go through to build your house? I really liked your floor plan. Hope your backs feeling better. At least now you'll know first hand how to treat back pain.
That's awesome! Grass really does make a difference. It looks great!
It looks wonderful!!! :)
Your yard looks great. I love the stamped concrete steps. Nice touch!
Post a Comment