I've never done the early morning shopping thing, but there were a few things that were too tempting. I figured if Makenzie woke me up early, as she usually does, that I would make the trek. Well Friday morning she woke me up at 5am and figured after I was done feeding her I would make my way to Walmart. I don't know if it was worth it. I thought the Christmas season brought happiness and joy, but they way people were acting I would believe otherwise. There were good deals, but the two things I was interested in were not there and I ended up spending way too much on things I hadn't planned on. I am the "take back queen" so I think that's what I'll be doing this week. I have such a hard time deciding on things without a second opinion and figured I could take them home ask STeve and then take back whatever didn't seem practical. Anyway, I think I will skip the door buster deals for next year : ).
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
You probably don't want to hear this...but I went online to walmart.com at 2 am on friday morning and got everything from their door buster that I wanted.
I did the same thing this year. I went for the first time and I'll never go again. The lines alone scared me away from wanting to buy anything and the people were really rude.
I have never done the Black Friday thing. I love Christmas, but I can't stand the way the people get when they are shopping, its sad. So I go diring the day after I drop the kids to school. I also do what Tracy does, get things on line. Last year I didn't even go to Salt lake at all to shop.
I went to Wally World on Friday too..but I think I went late enough...we didn't even have to wait in line to check out.....a miracle.....I usually love getting up early and going to those, but I skipped out for sleep this year....and, it totally just hit me that I owe you an email....I am sorry, I totally spaced it....
Post a Comment