So a couple days ago Sienna was really acting bad and crying over every little thing. She was really angry and just doing a horrible temper tantrum. We tried talking to her and telling her the way she was acting made Heavenly Father and Jesus sad. Those feelings she had right then were coming from Satan. She quieted down after we told her that and said a prayer. Later that day we were at Walmart and Sienna saw a picture of Edward from the "Twilight" series. She said, "Mommy I think that picture over is that one guy that makes you feel bad...is it him?" I just was surprised that she remembered what we had talked about and that she would associated the vampire Edward as Satan. My little Sienna is just a funny little girl and we love her so much!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Although I am anxiously awaiting the twilight movie tonight, I think it is great that she could see the darkness in the picture and relate it to her feelings. Kids insights are often such eye-openers for us parents.
Guess you won't be going to see that movie huh? haha. Sienna is so cute.
Post a Comment