Thursday, August 13, 2009

Bear Lake

Makenzie sharing a yummy rasberry shake with Steve

the biggest bike I've seen...these were way fun and a great work out!

the hot tub was the kids favorite thing to play in, which was perfect for our cold weather.

Our view from the deck of our cabin


We went up to Bear Lake again, but this time for Steve's family. It was a different trip then last time. Last time it was over 100 degrees and this time it maybe reached a high of 70 degrees...a little cold to go playing in Bear Lake water. Despite the weather we had too much fun. We stayed in fun cabin with Steve's whole family and probably gained like 10 lbs!

5 comments:

Shari said...

your family is too cute Kirsten! I love that last pick with you and your girls (and nephew?) sitting on the bench...what a cute mom you are!!!

Justin and Kenzee said...

Glad you had a great time despite the cooler temps. I just ate a raspberry shake an hour ago (I'm in Logan) and it was delicious. It's the perfect summer treat!

Julie and Mitch Cox said...

I think it's so neat you got to go on a family vacation I think it's important to spend time together. Looks like you had tons of fun.

john and amber said...

How fun, despite the cold weather! I love the pic of you all on the big bike...what a cute family!

Holly said...

What great pictures of your family. I love Bear Lake. What a neat view you had.