So if you can't tell this whole mouse thing has really made me go crazy around the house. Just today I saw the mouse three times...this mouse is NOT afraid of people and is too smart for the traps. Well I was just sick to think this mouse had been in our house for 5 DAYS so finally the four girls said a little prayer to help us catch our mouse and in less then 10 minutes from our mouse finally let it's curiosity get the better of him and the snappy trap got him. Normally I would be totally grossed out, but after so many days of empty traps this was so exciting. I just hope that he was the only one : ).
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
The sticky traps are great just in case you have more than one!
Kirsten I love your blog. You always make me laugh. Too Funny!!
I'm glad you finally got rid of it, I was just about to suggest getting a cat.....
You should get a cat. ;)
Yea!! I'm so glad you were able to get rid of that pesty mouse! :)
Post a Comment