Thursday, August 6, 2009

A funny question

So we bought 2 different kinds of mouse traps and in each package there were a total of 4 and we put them throughout the basement and kitchen. It seems every night has been spent trying to get this mouse/mice (who knows if there's more then one). Sienna asked last night while we were doing this, "Mom, why does Heavenly Father bring us mice?" I guess since we have been talking about how much trouble they've been the last couple days she didn't know why he would bring them to this earth. We just told her that other animals eat mice and that's how they survive. I'm not sure that was the answer she wanted, but that's the best I could do.

This morning all mouse traps are still clear.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Try putting peanut butter in the traps

Steve and Kirsten said...

We've done that...still doesn't work. I just saw it this morning and it sniffed the traps, but didn't touch them...it's too smart!