Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Only 3 weeks left!


So we have 3 weeks until our little Baby Garcia should come. With all three girls I have gone over so we will see if baby #4 does the same. With Alyssa and Makenzie I had them both 6 days past my due date and that was me starting labor on my own. I had my MD appointment yesterday and I was dialated 1+ cm and effaced 40%. We're all excited to see if it will be a boy or a girl : ).

6 comments:

Amy said...

I can't believe your baby is already coming. Has it really been that long since I've seen you?? You look fantastic! You are so little! I wish you the best with babe #4! Can't wait to see him/her! Take care! Let me know if I can help with your girls or meals or whatever!

The Morreys said...

You look so cute! Can't wait to find out who he/she is.

Tracy said...

Yea, we're all dying to now if it's a boy or a girl also! :)

Juliana said...

That is so cool that you didn't find out earlier if it is a boy a or a girl .. I sure hope it is a boy just because it would be fun for all of you to have a little guys among those beautiful girls ... but if it another girl ... GIRL POWER TO YOU ALL :D Good luck with everything!

Liz Hall said...

I can't wait to see what it will be either, geez you are so tiny for being that far along, although I'm sure you don't feel like it.(:

john and amber said...

So exciting! I can't wait to see if you have a boy or a girl! Good luck in the next few weeks, and let me know if you need anything.