Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day weekend

This weekend we've been busy with yard projects. We started a garden and hoping that I don't kill anything this summer. We finally ordered our rocks for our parking strip and have been working on that the last two weekends. We are now almost done with that area, which is kind of nice. I've decided a yard is an on going project that never quite gets complete : ).





My brother Alex came into town from Washington for the weekend. We were able to visit for a couple days, which was fun. The girls just love uncle Alex, because he teases them so much. We were also able to see Spencer and Lisa bless baby Carter, but unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of him. He's such a cute little baby.

Good times at the Herriman park



Uncle Alex teaching Makenzie to climb up the slide : )

2 comments:

Aceneth Warner said...

I love your parking strip, looks great..good job!!!

TylerandJuliaBriggs said...

Rocks look really good, like a professional did it! Good job guys!