Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Crib

He just loves his crib, probably because it's safe from his sisters : ).
The girls were so excited to see Cooper in his crib

Cooper has been the best sleeper out of all four kids. He will typically go for about 4-5 hours without waking up, which means a lot more sleep for Mom : ). When he does wake up he just eats and then goes right back to bed. I'm actually sleeping better now then when I was pregnant with him. I'm so glad I have a good sleeper because I don't think I could handle all four during the day, especially since all three girls do not take a nap at least my nights are good : ).

6 comments:

terrah said...

Yeah! I hope you have many more good sleep night ahead!

Juliana said...

How adorable!! I can't wait to meet him! Maybe, after Spencer's swimming classes are over, I could come visit you :)

Tracy said...

He's just so cute!!!!

john and amber said...

So cute! It's so nice when the transition to the crib goes smoothly. I hope you're doing well!

Stephanie G. said...

What a cutie! I miss all those naps. Nathans aren't that long any more - except at night thank goodness. I can't believe how big your girls are. We miss you guys! Congrats again!

Holly said...

The sleep is Heavenly Fathers way to bless you for having four kids. I don't know how you do it. Tracy and I were talking about how you go with the flow so well. We wished we were more like you. You are such a good mom!!!