
The Garcia's finally got a boy. He was 8lbs 6oz and 21 inches long. The delivery was great and I started on my own, which is the way I wanted it : ). The best part was that I even had the baby before my due date. We had a lot of firsts with this one: my water broke on it's own, the baby was over 6lbs, the baby was over 18 inches long and it was a BOY! I was also excited that I could deliver unmedicated, like I had with our three girls. We will have to post pictures of our little guy when we make it home.


17 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! You seriously do NOT look like you just had a baby!!! You look fabulous!!! I am so happy it all went well...
Love ya!
Shari
A BOY! So exciting! I'm so glad to hear the birth went well and I hope your recovery is wonderful!
Congratulations you two!
We are so excited for you guys!! He already has the Garcia look! ;) I'm so glad your delivery went so well, and the way you wanted. I had a feeling it was a boy, so fun! I bet your girls will just love him to pieces. Can't wait to know his name. I'll be bringing dinner to you guys on Wednesday, so I can't wait to meet him!
Awesome!! Congratulations! You are amazing not to use medication!!!! I am excited to see more pictures of the boy of the family ;)
He's worth the wait, what a cutie. Congratulations! Boys are so much fun! So what's his name?
Yeah! Congratulations! I'm so glad all went well.
Congrats! I can't believe you like going with out meds. Your amazing! Congrats!
He is so cute! Congrats! I'm sure the girls just adore him! I hope you have a quick recovery and get plenty of rest.
YAY!!!!!!! So exciting:) Congratulations!
Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! He is a cutie! Can't wait to hear what name you have picked out for him! I bet he is very different from your three princesses!
Love,
Chris & Cassie
Congrats! Wow, a boy! So exciting! I can't believe how big he was - you go girl! Hope you are feeling well and can't wait to find out more details about this sweet little Garcia Boy! Take care and Congrats!
Hooray! I am so excited for your family to experience all things BOY, we have truly loved it around here. I'm so glad things went so well for you!
congrats on your baby boy, he is so cute!!! I saw your family at church, the girls looked good..good job steve!!!
Congragulations. I am so excited it is a boy. YOu are going to love and be amazed at the difference in the boys and girls. Can't wait to see him.
Congratulations! That is so exciting to finally get your boy! I'm so glad to hear that all went well.
So Cute and Sweet. I am glad he has a name and a cute one. You look Fantastic. I am so glad everything went smoothly for you. You deserve it you are such a wonderful person and a great friend.
Post a Comment