I love it, what a great idea!
I love those pages! That will be so nice for your girls to have!
How fun! Your pages look great!
That is such a good idea! The book will be so cute.
Way cute Kirsten, I seriously need to use all of my paper so I can start doing the digital thing and not feel guilty...you've gotta teach me (us) soon! =0)
I love it! What site do you use to download your scrapbooking stuff? Very cute!
DARLING!!!
What a cute idea! I wish I was creative :)
How cute! One of my good friends made an ABC book when she had her first baby...I think it is such a fun idea. Your pages look so great!
That is a great idea! I LOVE IT! You are so creative!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I love it, what a great idea!
I love those pages! That will be so nice for your girls to have!
How fun! Your pages look great!
That is such a good idea! The book will be so cute.
Way cute Kirsten, I seriously need to use all of my paper so I can start doing the digital thing and not feel guilty...you've gotta teach me (us) soon! =0)
I love it! What site do you use to download your scrapbooking stuff? Very cute!
DARLING!!!
What a cute idea! I wish I was creative :)
How cute! One of my good friends made an ABC book when she had her first baby...I think it is such a fun idea. Your pages look so great!
That is a great idea! I LOVE IT! You are so creative!
Post a Comment