Sunday, September 7, 2008

Jewelry making

Sarah as started a new hobbie and has now got us all into making jewelry.
As you can see there is no beads around Makenzie because she would have eaten them all!


On Friday we had the whole family over for dinner since Sarah and Phil would be heading out the next day. Tyler (Julia's husband) and Steve did all the fun yard stuff while all the girls made jewelry. Spencer and Phil were the entertainers for Sienna and Alyssa. I think the girls had too much fun with their uncles and I think it was safe to say that all four were exhausted at the end of the evening.

2 comments:

Iris said...

Kirsten,
It's me....Joni...remember, from high school? I might be crazy, but I'm wondering if we live in the same neighborhood...my eyesight isn't the best, but I might have seen you on a walk and it hit me after I passed you...please give me your email or email me....and we can catch up =) jonimmarshall@gmail.com

Justin and Kenzee said...

You'll have to show me some of the jewelry you've made. I'd love to see!