Monday, September 22, 2008

Toast Maker


So Sienna's new thing to make in the kitchen all by herself is toast. She can get the bread, butter, knife all out on her own and uses a bench to reach. I don't think she quite gets the amount of butter she should put on. For example, in this picture she has the amount of butter that you would put on a cake...yuke. This is when Mom intervenes and takes the excess off and because I hate to be wasteful I put it back in the container. I just have to laugh at my little independent Sienna : ).

5 comments:

Justin and Kenzee said...

That's so funny! I'd put it back in the container too... there's nothing wrong with that, right?

Kiesha said...

Your cement post cracked me up. Definetly looks a little like Ute fever! :) I like the stamp on your steps. The end product turned out really nice!

TylerandJuliaBriggs said...

So this reminds me of Spencer when he would make his own toast.

john and amber said...

What an independent girl Sienna is. At least toast is one less thing you need to make for her now! :)

Unknown said...

so you wnat to curb her eating?